Dear AwAk, BliNk2!!!
SeTeLah JudGeMeNt Day PAdA BuLaN braPa NtAh.. xIgt PLaK... HuHU....
Alhamdulillah.. AKu BerJaYa MenDaPat TaJaAn MaRA UnTUk ProGrAm IjAZaH LuAr NegARA...
DiZ Is My EssAy ThAT I GaVe To MaRA... HoPe You AlL EnJoY READinG It!! SoRRy Haa KaLU AdA GrAMmaTiCaL eRroRs.. HeHe.. NiH Pon Da DiREnoVAtE OlEH my MOm... UtK Adik2 Ku NaNty.. BlEyHLa UsYAR... UsyAr JeA yea??
Doctor Iylni is what I dreamt for everyone to call me someday. Born in a small, happy family, I was given a unique name, Nurul Iylni, by my workaholic father, Mohamad Noor bin Abdul Aziz. He works as an officer in University of Apex, USM. Marshita binti Jamaludin, who is a strict teacher in SK Permatang To' Jaya is my lovely mother. I was being raised together with a charm sister and a wayward brother. Nurul Iylia who is the eldest is still studying in UiTM Arau, Perlis taking diploma in accountancy. Nashrul, the youngest, continues his routine as a secondary student in a school around Pekan Darat. I am 17 years old and will turn 18 this coming June.
Being a MJSC student had revealed my abilities and flairs in finishing my studies together with a few appealing achievements. In my former school, SMK Dato'Onn, I had once succeeded with flying colours in PMR, which I got 8A's. At the end of my days in SMK Dato'Onn, I had entered a Pantun Carnival, but my journey to the state level had not been accomplished as I entered MJSC Kepala Batas. There, I was an active person and highly dedicated. I was chosen as a Vice President of Peers Guide Club. Being a leader had taught me many unexpected things which I must overcome wisely. Killing two birds with one stone is not as easy as ABC. The situations forced me to confront the problems and work out smartly. I had been a compere a few times in MJSC. I learn much about my self-confidence and try my best to boost it up from day to day. Confident is an important value in handling patients. As a doctor, I must be ready physically and mentally in order to save patients and cure them.
I appealed with a few achievements. MJSC awarded me with ' Anugerah Sahsiah Terbaik' and 'Anugerah Prestasi Cemerlang Akademik'. My excellent results in every semester, with GPA 3.5 and above, had proven my ability to survive while I was really busy on my co-curricular activities. Most of counselling projects were handled by us, The Peers Guide Club. In December 2009, my sacrifices on time and leisure had been repaid by getting straight As' in SPM.
Talking about my ambition, I would like to be a pediatric surgeon. Through my experiences, children are the most who might be easy to gain diseasesand confront abuses from adults. I want to save them from human abuses and diseases as they are our up-coming generations to live and harmonise this world. As for that, I would like to pursue my study in taking degree, overseas. After doing some researches and reading, I decided to choose Russia as my place to study. Russia provides the best universities for medical sciences. MARA also chooses Russia because of the technology used and the infrastructures are highly-advanced. The cost of living is far less expensive. Russia also has good qualifications of producing many specialists.
When I get degree, I will be a devoted doctor towards nation and country before I further my studies in becoming specialist. As an undergraduate doctor, I will work in government or private hospital to gain experiences. I want to earn a lot of money and keep saving to open my own Hospis. The Hospis is the only place for children who are in critical situation and may not live longer. I want to be always right there for them to share and gain their spirit to fight the diseases, beside I try my best to cure them. Although, many will say, my dream is far too much, I will not slightly afraid as to achieve what I want, I must set a benchmark and keep on struggling!
-THE END -
4 comments:
TERharu beb bace....(T__T)
Thanx,, tkah!!
-Tulip BirU-
salam..beb best gilerrrr essay
i jlus nih..i pun xpndai nk tulis mcm tu
tulus suci lg ikhls murni lg..cewah!!
miss u dear
asal ltk gmbr i yg mcm mak org tuh?? muhahahaha
dear tendabiru,,
thanxs sooo much!!!
hahahaha,, aku jiwang laa.. mmg rr bley tulih cam tuh,, ang bkn ke jiwa rock?? kih3...
hehehehe.. cumey,, cam mak org.. ngan.. tutttt... hehehe
-iylni-
Post a Comment