Assalamualaikum.. it has been a while guys.. do you miss me? *muntah*
Okey... shall we begin?
Hehe.. It has been a week since we are celebrating Eidulfitri... so, hows thing going? For me, it was just a simple celebration with my beloved family. We wore RED for the first day of Eid. Why RED? It is all because of my lil brother who first bought his RED baju melayu. So, all four of us had to buy the same bright red colour for the sake of BORIA.. HOHOI..
How many baju kurung I had for this year? *Acece..mcm interview diri sendiri pulak*
I did not plan at all.. sumpah!:P the first baju kurung was when I glanced through a website, HIJRAHCOUTURE and I stopped at a baju kurung which was quite nice to me. Before this, I looked through other websites and suddenly I came across this website because I was attracted to Fatin Liyana's baju kurung which she posts on her blog a few months before. Actually, I never try buying clothes online, this was seriously for the first time. So, as a newbies, I did not know much how to deal. HEHE.. plus, at that time I was stressed because of something that made me making such a hurried decision and regret after that.. *sigh* I decided to buy just in a few seconds and pm the owner's Facebook after paid for that baju kurung. She emailed me back and left some advice for me..
" Dear customer, kalau nak beli, make sure dapat reply dulu dari owner lepas isi borang baru buat bayaran sebab takut baju yang diminta tiada stok.. Tq" :P
HAHAHA.. sengih sorang sorang... FOINE... aku salah. I did not tell any of my family members until the postman arrived and they comment that my baju kurung was like a pyjamas. What?! Oh, yeah. I admitted that too.. again..*sigh* but, after all I had successfully bought an outfit ONLINE. YUHHUU.. (tepuk dahi..:P)
My second baju kurung was sponsored by my aunty. She bought the kain and asks her friend to make a baju kurung. For me, the pattern is really unique. Orange in colour and the flowers were knitted, maroon in colours. Just nice... I love it! :) The third which was my first Raya baju kurung, was just a simple baju kurung, red in colour which my father bought for me in MAHABBAH, Kepala Batas. It was such a long walk that night before I decided to buy this baju kurung. It was so hard to find a really bright red colour of baju kurung. But, Alhamdulillah.. I found one.. :) The fourth, fifth and sixth baju kurung were all rezeki, I guess.. I did not plan at all.. But, suddenly I got six! Great! >.<
The first eid, normally we will gather and bermaafan.. I did not want to get carry by emotion.. I will just sengih sengih.. and wishes selamat hari raya... NO maaf zahir batin.. feel like crying! OHOI! *sensitipbanget* and then, we will entertain kids from my kampung that come for DUIT RAYA! hahaha.. and then, we will visit the relatives who stay near to us in Kampung Teluk. That was the end of my first day of Hari Raya!
Okay, I guess this was the end. Actually takda idea tapi gagah nak menulis.. cenggitula.. cerita pasal baju raya ja.. APA KES? Gamba pun malas upload. Lantaklah.. :P
Assalam.. :)
#Two weeks to go! Ireland! I'm coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment