Dear stalkers!
Suddenly this topic came across my mind. Twink! Just now, I stalk my friend's facebook...
HAHA! A feel of jealousy feel my atmosphere, as I saw his brother, post on her wall... I just like the way her brother encourages her to study hard... =) I love that!
At least, my friend has an inspiration to struggle hard in order to achieve her dream. His brother is taking MD in one of top universities in UK... Urghhh!! Make me jealous again... I always ask my friends? "Best tak ada abang?"
They will say, " Oh... Biasa biasa jaa...", " Haa? Tak rasa apa apa pun... Biasalah..."
Is it true? For me, seems it is so wonderful to have a big brother... HEHE...
I know, everything is being written by Allah... I have a sister, I admit for the last time here.. Last time, ok! No more after this... Her face is so photogenic! Whenever she took a photo, really, she's pretty cute.. but, the one I can't stand is her nag... Ahh... I hate it! =)
My little brother, Nashrul... He's the bestiest of mine... He's the one that I can ask for helping me on something and share same kind of interests...
Talking about having a big brother, I've once have when I was in Form 3. HAHA! What I mean is 'abang angkat'... For your info, we met when we took part in Pantun Carnival.. That's the beginning of it....=) Actually, in our Pantun team, there were two boys and two girls, including me. I was the youngest among them! Kak Fatin, Form 5 and the other big brothers were both in Lower 6 at that time.
Sorry guys if this is such a bored story, but I still want to write it though... =P
Our first meeting made me feel awkward to talk to them, especially those two big brothers.. even to say hii...
Hey! That's me... *wink*
The next day after the meeting, when I was checking the students uniform ( HAHA! Guess what? I'm a prefect at that time...) but then, a Sis came to me and told that someone wan to adopt me as his sis... HAHA! I did not know how to react at that time... Really, I was stunned!
As usual, I told my friends about that proposal... cecece... proposal la plak... Even I still did not recognize their names at that time. All I knew, I want to finish the Carnival as soon as possible.. Urghh... The situation made me unease... I did know how to react with someone older than me, especially senior boys...
HAHA! Actually, I misunderstood... I thought my adopt brother is the other one.. *sigh!* termalu sendiri plak... I admired the other big brother, even he was not my brother, I feel more comfortable with him... Dia taklah serius... easy-going... =) After STPM result is announced, he got an award for the best student in Penang.... He's picture at the front page at that time! HAHA!
Suddenly this topic came across my mind. Twink! Just now, I stalk my friend's facebook...
HAHA! A feel of jealousy feel my atmosphere, as I saw his brother, post on her wall... I just like the way her brother encourages her to study hard... =) I love that!
At least, my friend has an inspiration to struggle hard in order to achieve her dream. His brother is taking MD in one of top universities in UK... Urghhh!! Make me jealous again... I always ask my friends? "Best tak ada abang?"
They will say, " Oh... Biasa biasa jaa...", " Haa? Tak rasa apa apa pun... Biasalah..."
Is it true? For me, seems it is so wonderful to have a big brother... HEHE...
I know, everything is being written by Allah... I have a sister, I admit for the last time here.. Last time, ok! No more after this... Her face is so photogenic! Whenever she took a photo, really, she's pretty cute.. but, the one I can't stand is her nag... Ahh... I hate it! =)
My little brother, Nashrul... He's the bestiest of mine... He's the one that I can ask for helping me on something and share same kind of interests...
Talking about having a big brother, I've once have when I was in Form 3. HAHA! What I mean is 'abang angkat'... For your info, we met when we took part in Pantun Carnival.. That's the beginning of it....=) Actually, in our Pantun team, there were two boys and two girls, including me. I was the youngest among them! Kak Fatin, Form 5 and the other big brothers were both in Lower 6 at that time.
Sorry guys if this is such a bored story, but I still want to write it though... =P
Our first meeting made me feel awkward to talk to them, especially those two big brothers.. even to say hii...
Hey! That's me... *wink*
The next day after the meeting, when I was checking the students uniform ( HAHA! Guess what? I'm a prefect at that time...) but then, a Sis came to me and told that someone wan to adopt me as his sis... HAHA! I did not know how to react at that time... Really, I was stunned!
As usual, I told my friends about that proposal... cecece... proposal la plak... Even I still did not recognize their names at that time. All I knew, I want to finish the Carnival as soon as possible.. Urghh... The situation made me unease... I did know how to react with someone older than me, especially senior boys...
HAHA! Actually, I misunderstood... I thought my adopt brother is the other one.. *sigh!* termalu sendiri plak... I admired the other big brother, even he was not my brother, I feel more comfortable with him... Dia taklah serius... easy-going... =) After STPM result is announced, he got an award for the best student in Penang.... He's picture at the front page at that time! HAHA!
Here they are! Hard to find it! Sorry guys... This seems not clear though...
The one who is my brother ( tak pakai tie!)
** sorang lagi.... HEHE! yang I misunderstood tuh**
Anyway, this is the best moment ever... Seems that I was famous among them at that time! HAHA! Daydreaming again... =)
** Miss that moment.... Miss all of them.... Miss Form 6!! =) **
No comments:
Post a Comment