Dear fellows....
Weil China... HUhu... First time I glanced through this book of 235 pages, I've been wondering why I must read it, and for me it seems there's no such thing as attractive or what... Just an ordinary book with a bored title written on it, WEIL CHINA...
As I passed through a few pages, I started to realise how the storyline made me touch and fulls with patriotic... HeHE... I really mean it.. =)) Though, I thought that I might be not understand the content as the title seems to have a deep meaning, HAHAHA! actually, me myself do not understand the meaning of Weil.. That's why!
This book is written by a Muslim woman, named Emine. She wanted to dedicate it for Muslims in Turki... I just love the way of how she write the story, really really awesome!! Two thumbs up! There's part in the novel which my tears nearly fall down... Especially, at the moment when Qan ( the hero!) came to realise about his parent's love... =)) The plot is so amazing... Wawawawawa....
Hahaha... Have to stop here! I am starving!! keyh... Enjoy the book... Five stars!
No comments:
Post a Comment